therion-users

Re: [Therion] How to use Survex files

From: Fa. FJH Toni Cavalheiro
Subject: Re: [Therion] How to use Survex files
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:07:34 -0400

Hi Stacho,

I think it was my fault, sorry. I wrote to "address@hidden".
Thanks for your reply. I will download the Therion sources as soon as
the site be up again.

Regards,
-Toni

This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may contain
information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt from  disclosure
under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
the entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once so
that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact your local IT staff or email
address@hidden if you need assistance.