therion-users

Re: [Therion] Gradient line on top of area:blocks

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Gradient line on top of area:blocks
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:36:31 +0200

Strange, I am not able to reproduce this situation. In my case, redefined gradient symbols are all the time above the blocks. Could you please send me some minimal therion code where this happens.

Thanks, S.

Quoting Andrew Atkinson <address@hidden>:

Hello

We have change the gradient line for the BCRA gradient arrow, however,
when you use the Area:block feature the block sometimes overlap the
arrows, which look silly, is there a way to avoid this, preferably
quickly I need to print it tomorrow.
It does the same with other area fills but does not look so silly

Andrew