therion-users

Re: [Therion] Therion Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] Therion Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:01:18 +0200

> I have all data as measurement (lenght, clino, compass) in the .th file. As
> soon as I define a map only the station points defined in scraps are showed
> (and whole map is scaled on this).
> I have measure points/surveys without picture data (lost)which I want to
> show.

No problem, you just need to do two things:

1. Create a map, where centerline data are mixed with pictures. Just add
something like this

map some_name
  # add survey names, from which you would like to export centerline
  survey_name
  # add existing map names
  map_name
endmap

2. Select this map before doing map export.

select some_name
export map

In any case, I will try to improve therion to show also centerline with maps,
when no map selection is done.

S.