thales-misc

Re: [Thales] Compiling on NetBSD

From: dan r
Subject: Re: [Thales] Compiling on NetBSD
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:40:26 +0200

Hello,

problem is, when I install mysql-client from pkgsrc I already have the
required header/libs (at least I think so) for building. The files
listed here

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libdevel/libmysqlclient15-dev

(click list files) are already present on my system
(/usr/pkg/include/mysql/ and /usr/pkg/lib/mysql/).

This is why it's weird. Maybe there are some NetBSD users that
succeeded in building thales. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks again.