tftb-help

Re: [Tftb-help] known bug of tfrview for MAC users.

From: Eric Chassande-Mottin
Subject: Re: [Tftb-help] known bug of tfrview for MAC users.
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:26:18 +0200 (CEST)

>       Hello, it seems that there is the same problem when running the
> TFTB on Windows 2000 with Matlab 6.5 and more high version. Is it right?

no. as far as I know, no win users has complained up to now.
if you observed this, please file a bug report or subscribe
to tftb-help and give a complete description of the problem
including details of your config (computer/sysop/mat or oct ver)
and a small script to reproduce the problem.

don't forget to download the lastest version tftb-0.1 from
tftb.nongnu.org.

eric.