Re: [Texmacs-dev] What is the next release of GNU TeXmacs?

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] What is the next release of GNU TeXmacs?
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 16:01:07 +0200

Darcy,
 I think Joris is busy to prepare the next major release (including a revamping
of the website).

I’m not sure he would like to have any major change before that.

I have also some good news on my side: I’ve managed to get Qt5 working
completely. On the Mac you will need to patch Qt 5.12 in order for TeXmacs to
work correclty.

Also: I’m right now working on Guile 2 support and can bootstrap all the scheme
code right now but TeXmacs is still not working, there seems to be some bug
remaining, maybe introduced by my modifications. I’m working on them.

If you want to try out each of these WIP you can find them in the branches qt5
and guile2 on my github repository. Note that they are still *work in progress*
so I do not guarantee they even compile for you.

Best
Max