Re: [Texmacs-dev] conference/journal TeXmacs style files

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] conference/journal TeXmacs style files
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:39:32 +0200

Personally, I would be very interested in a solution to this as well.

For the time being, I don't see that any of the major publishers will
accept TeXmacs submissions in the near future. A better solution for the
moment would be to have styles that are specifically optimized for
exporting as LaTeX. They should print natively as similar to the
original LaTeX style, but more important: The produced LaTeX code should
be ready for submission as is, with the output as similar as possible to
what you had in TeXmacs natively.

Can anyone guess what work it would mean to produce TeXmacs styles that
export LaTeX for specific LaTeX styles?

Greetings,
Norbert