Re: [Texmacs-dev] editing plaintext with syntax highlighting

From: Andrey G. Grozin
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] editing plaintext with syntax highlighting
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:54:05 +0700 (NOVST)

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006, Amir Michail wrote:
Are there any plans to implement this?
I think this would be very useful. There is a free program "highlight", which understands > 100 languages and can output LaTeX, html and some other formats. TeXmacs can import LaTeX (and html). So, I think it should be possible to write a plugin which comunicates with highlight. I thought about this possibility a little, but I have no time now; maybe later...

Andrey