[Texmacs-dev] Some keyboard shortcuts I'd love to see

From: Nix N. Nix
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Some keyboard shortcuts I'd love to see
Date: 16 Mar 2003 19:57:51 -0700

(kbd-map in-math?
  ("C-_" (make-below))
  ("C-^" (make-above))
  ("M-A-~" (make-wide-under "~"))
  ("M-A-^" (make-wide-under "^"))
  ("M-A-B" (make-wide-under "<bar>"))
  ("M-A-V" (make-wide-under "<vect>"))
  ("M-A-C" (make-wide-under "<check>"))
  ("M-A-U" (make-wide-under "<breve>"))
  ("M-A-'" (make-wide-under "<acute>"))
  ("M-A-`" (make-wide-under "<grave>"))
  ("M-A-." (make-wide-under "<dot>"))
  ("M-A-\"" (make-wide-under "<ddot>")))

These would be really cool in TeXmacs.  I've been using them on my own
for a long time, TeXmacs doesn't have them, and they're in no conflict
with any other shortcuts AFAICT.

The reason I'm not submitting a patch is that I don't know all the
conventions surrounding TeXmacs keyboard assignments.  I did, however,
make the wide-under assignments a M- variation of their wide
counterparts.

I hope you like them.