Re: [Texmacs-dev] character encoding

From: david
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] character encoding
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:57:24 +0100

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 12:08:19AM +0100, Felix Breuer wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Good news! I am done with my work on character conversion. I submitted
> the patch on savannah, but my page carries a bit of extra information.
> See:
>
> http://www.fbreuer.de/texmacs

Great.

By the way, I have noticed you have removed comments from the
Cork-Unicode table. I find it sad because that information could be
used as a documentation for the Cork encoding, which is useful to
understand some parts of the TeXmacs code.

Do you still have a version with the comments?

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org