Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches

From: david
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] Applied patches
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:30:17 +0100

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 11:31:46PM +0100, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

> I applied the following patches for the next version:
>
> 941: Not applied: does the contrary of a patch by David
>      from now on, only inlining will be disabled.
> 949: David should take a look and maybe update this patch
> 950: Should be checked further (David)

I will take a look at these issues this weekend.

> 951: Applied

This patch is wrong and should be unapplied.

The correct fix is to remove the uneeded (and seemingly wrong)
parenthesis in the type-id of new.

--
David Allouche         | GNU TeXmacs -- Writing is a pleasure
Free software engineer |    http://www.texmacs.org