Re: Note on running "make distcheck" from SVN after revision 6197

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: Note on running "make distcheck" from SVN after revision 6197
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 10:47:53 +0200

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 06:04:09PM +0100, Gavin Smith wrote:
> I tried running make distcheck in my SVN checkout, but quickly hit an
> error message. For some reason tp/tests/Makefile was not automatically
> updated from recent changes to tp/tests/Makefile.am. However rerunning
> "./autogen.sh" and "./configure" seems to have fixed it.

Indeed, I hopefully fixed the issue on srcdir being absolute.

I don't think that the issue here ar the changes to Makefile.am,
normally Makefile are regenerated, but some makefile fragments are
generated by scripts, and I would guess that they are more problmatic,
it could be possible that they are not regenerated.  In any case,
running "./autogen.sh" should regenerate them.

--
Pat