tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Huge discounts while ordering medication online! Come now!

From: Neubert H. Mccourt
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Huge discounts while ordering medication online! Come now!
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 05:28:53 -0500

There are no office hours for leaders.
If you act like you know what you're doing, you can do anything you want -- except neurosurgery.
Do you want to spend LESS on your medications?
Visit Our CERTIFIED CANADIAN Pharmacy Shop and SAVE Over 80%
V GR C lS
lA A lAL  and many other
Try us and you will NOT BE DlSAPOlNTED!
The very act of believing creates strength of its own.
Have a Nice Day.
Everybody hates a prodigy, detests an old head on young shoulders.
Never lose a holy curiosity.
I'm not here for your amusement. You're here for mine.