tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] influenza

From: Kitty Sheppard
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] influenza
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:44:16 +0200

Generics add little benefit and make Java much much harder too read and understand, especially for beginners.
" Paul Graham makes it clear that average is dumb.
How to make a living in such hard times?
But to Grahams definition I'm a great hacker.
The same goes for the last part of the essay called "Cultivation".
At least he mentions Brooks.
If you would then be so kind as to help me update the copyright statements in JBoss CVS.
The goal of the symposium is to find a voice for the community.
"I may not be great, I don't know, and really, I just don't care.
The main usage of casts and collections is the famous iterator loop, and that went away with foreach. So that's not the point I think. Stephan needs IDEA Groovy plugin badly.
So now what do you do? But Arc will change everything, when it's finished. This is just some kind of sophism. And finally - GPL and LGPL clash like oil and water.
And I can make you angry this way, believe me.
Especially since the times seem to be getting harder.
"But average is ok, it's not dumb.
"You scream, so he must have hit some truths"What bizarre logic!
Finally come to the realization if you don't make a future for yourself there won't be one? NET to attack Java, because no one cares about Eiffel.
"But average is ok, it's not dumb.
The main usage of casts and collections is the famous iterator loop, and that went away with foreach.
A brief overview of a new method for knowing where to look. And he uses Python just as a proxy.
"He's over the top with Java, but his essay is great"Yes, he's over the top with Java, but his eassy is not great.
Is it true what he writes? And finally - GPL and LGPL clash like oil and water. Is this the end of Groovy?
In Java I have a great IDE like IDEA, which makes me so much more productive with syntax highlighting, smart code completion, debugging, automatic imports and refactoring.
Well probably it's one of this No-One-Cares-About-My-Language-And-Therefore-I-hate-Java rants. I've been using and loving Groovy for some time now, but despite it's powerfull features like closures and short syntax, I'm less productive than with Java.
But his definition sounds more like he build it with himself in mind.
" Paul Graham makes it clear that average is dumb. How to make a living in such hard times? This just reminds me of Platon, who thought great philosophers were just like himself and all the others were dumb.
No jobs in your area?