tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Sample Pack

From: Pettifogs K. Arider
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Sample Pack
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:45:38 -0500

go to the site

I locked it behind me and leaned against it in the darkness, panting like a spent animal. My hand was still on the gun in my pocket but trying to draw it would be instant suicide. The Count didnt leave me any doubt as to who the rat was. So he had simply roared up to the unsuspecting freighter and blasted her with the monster guns his battleship packed. The thing had more drawers in it than a battery of cash registers. However it had not traveled across countless light years because I had just made it myself that morning. She pulled at a thin chain around her neck. Still she didnt fire, but her grin widened until it was almost a laugh.