tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Business Planning with UBI Business Services

From: Bryan Boyce
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Business Planning with UBI Business Services
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:58:54 -0700

UBI Business Services has an affordable proprietary process applicable to any state for business planning, valuation and the appraisal of real property. We consistently deliver on time, and are in budget on all work that we perform. UBI us able to offer unparalleled competence in our field, by utilizing a proprietary system, developed by us during the process of our work.

Many business owners are very good at overseeing daily operations. Unfortunately when it comes to long term development and events that rarely occur many owners find themselves in a world that is utterly alien to them. UBI Business services is here to help in offering an affordable stop for temporary staff extensions in the following arenas:

UBI Business Services is a boutique provider for small businesses over 5-years old, with less than 3-owners, no ownership stock transactions in 3-years, located at less than 10-locations and producing between $1 and $10 million in annual sales.

We have experience with insurance, legal and investor consultation in the following areas:

UBI Business Services is currently offering up to 3-hours of FREE analysis and consultation.

Please allow us to compete for your business for your benefit and the benefit of your estate. Contact Roger A. Harman, MBA, CHB at address@hidden or by phone at (206) 850-1912 to request and information packet. Please visit us at www.ubiconnect.com for detailed information on our credentials and additional information on the services that we provide.