tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] HYIP FOREVER

From: bizgenie
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] HYIP FOREVER
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:01:55 -0000

Greetings!

Paid advertising from Due Diligence passed programs in HYIP market

(zero risk factor programs)

---

http://www.2daily.net/?refer=3470893

---

   2% DAILY program.

2daily.net is an investment program run by a group of professional traders

and investment consultants. We are providing you with an opportunity to receive

2% per day return on your investment DIRECTLY TO YOUR E-GOLD ACCOUNT

We do not give you more than we can earn with Your money.

---

        Program details

Payment: 2% daily directly to E-gold

Accepted e-currency:    E-gold

Multiple deposits:      Yes

Multiple withdrawals:   Yes

Minimum deposit:        $1

Maximum deposit:        Unlimited

Automated deposits:     Yes

Automated withdrawals:  Yes

Referral bonus:         10%

Sign up URL:            http://www.2daily.net/?refer=3470893

---

Thank You again for Your attention, hyipads.

Please note: this is not SPAM.