tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] You've got an "e-card" at 'greeting-cards'.

From: Ecash
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] You've got an "e-card" at 'greeting-cards'.
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:42:19 +0900

Dear recipient .
algae worlds pavements Spahndetaining
Sender at 'Nikol' sent you an "e-card"
"Here's the Rub" from 'greeting-cards'.
negate GOTOs saddled Talmudism truck MacIntosh Kamchatka injure suspended demerit
Click_here_to_view_the_"e-card".

This "ecard" will be stored for one week, so
print or save the card as soon as possible.
aphasia rustler comedic transmit longings
Hope you enjoy our "e-cards"! Spread the love and send one of our "e-cards"!

frigate unfinished nineties reversible corridor
Brought to you by 'greeting cards' - a better way to greet!