tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Don't loose Your Chance , Job is still available, We Need

From: paten
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Don't loose Your Chance , Job is still available, We Need more people , high Salary
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:59:58 -0500

Dear Sir/Madam. If you're seriously looking for a good job then you fond it , it's here. Our company is looking for workers who wants to earn good money. We are offering amazingly good job with high salary, a job where you will not spend alot of your precious time. You don't need any education or experience to work with us. You will be easily trained by our agents as soon as you make a registration on our website, you will be contacted within 24 hours. You will maintain knowledge and you will become a trained employee of this new generation job. It works easily , you help us - we help you, when you work good you help our company and our people, thus we glad to have good workers, if you work good - your salary is high. Requirements: 1. 18+ years old . 2. You have to have your own computer with internet at home. 3. You have to have 2-3 hours of free time everyday. 4. Your residence is United Kingdom. If you're ready to work and want to check out our website , here it is : http://www.fastbusiness.org . You can make a registration. You will be contacted within 24 hours with details on how to handle your new job. When you read instructions we can start working with you . You salary will be around 3000 united states dollars per month, you will be getting paid every time we make a deal. Wanna hear few words about our company? We were established in 1995 in Moldova Republic. We achieved a high status within couple years, we are one of the best companies in financial field, we deal worldwide with other companies. We had first places in numerous financial competitions . We getting bigger and bigger everyday , and we're achieving new heights, we always glad to have a new worker, we appreciate every employee, thus we establishing new partners in different countries. WHY YOU? The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in Moldova is 35%, whereas for the individual it is only 3%. That.s why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for our products (by electronic money transfer) and to resend the money to us. This way we will save money because of tax decreasing. HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN? 10%-15% from each sale/resale operation! For instance: you receive 1000 USD to your bank account. You will withdraw the money and keep $100 (10% from $1000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 15%! ADVANTAGES You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to 2000-4000 Pounds depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave United Kigdom. Best Regards address@hidden