tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Re: gem Medds

From: Gopal Mcgahee
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Re: gem Medds
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 04:44:12 -0500

Hello,
As a valued customer, we provide you with occasional information and updates.

On the strength of jottings we have, it is obvious that you may demand an extra copy.

We beg your pardon and would like to propose you again a set of the most popular medicines online at reduced prices, fast delivery and toll-free customer support.
If you wish to order drugs you are in need or to run over the edition, please go to:

http://www.notedlo.caminor.com

Yours faithfully, Gopal Mcgahee Customer Support