tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] Re: Client Manager position salary: start at $4000/month

From: Botan
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] Re: Client Manager position salary: start at $4000/month
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:10:02 -0600

Dear friend,

You have been selected as the best suitable candidate for the position of a Client Manager in Forex Trader Co.
We are interested in you. Please visit the following link to confirm your interest.
http://www.frxtrader.com/vacancies.asp.html

We will be happy to see you as a part of our team.

Job Description:
To serve private clients of the company living on the territory of the USA
Domestic work, free work schedule.
Salary: start at $4000 / month

Requirements to candidates:
• US-resident