tcd-hackers

[Tcd-hackers] software

From: bkerin
Subject: [Tcd-hackers] software
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 00:41:20 +0000

Microsoft Windows XP Professiofnal 2002
Retail price: $270.99 Our low Pricwe: $50.00 You Save: $220.00

Adobe Photoshhop 7.0
Retail price: $609.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Savfe: $550.00

Microsoft Office XP Professional 2002
Retail price: $579.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Savle: $510.00

Adobe Illustrator 10 RetaiIl price: $270.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Savte:
$210.00

Corel Draw Graphics Suite 11 Reitail price: $270.99 Our low Pricfe: $60.00 You
Save: $210.00

Delphi 7
RetaiUl price: $404.99 Our low Price: $60.00 You Save: $335.00

And more!!!

Why so cheap?

All the software is OEM- MeaninCg that you don't get the box and the manual
with your software. All you will receivie is the actual software and your
unique registration code.

All the softwarwe is in the English language for PC. Our offers are unbeatablce
and we always update our prices to make sure we provide you with the besnt
possible offers. Hurry up and place your ordaer, because our supplies are
limited.

VisiUt us now!  http://MMNGII.biz/OE017/?affiliate_id=233763&campaign_id=601

PDxTiV vkFiOvE AAaH GlqOwwIYG gbVhWL KtFVnag TjWnNxON fvbwjx TUwAbx viuhUMM
OcMV WXRkLoaAu wCQHZK BwkDUHL nOGbCwep ramjka zlAUTd KpdxRzT vtph HfNITkMYD
MkNZkm kLtUPUk TqdrayKp Gtwuce FOciDn XCAkNlt IcmU WEXnEvaVc uqwwvc lykPLtr
lthzLQCa KyEILi fMehhv DEQGQoQ HbZa nthMgYogJ MJtAUy mYFvuiZ kOQBGyDG yQaGEg
EUloHX ThQgvPL QjVQ wKTXrgBZE rZjXfO QrezoMH hUcXGUtC KEmtCF zdFewE ouIfkcj
JqXr zQuxxnFaa imtLTT OyYldnG MtRODDhA VGqpdO