[Synaptic-devel] [wish feature] about synaptic, I will this feature

From: nsynet
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [wish feature] about synaptic, I will this feature
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 23:58:10 +0800

Hi all,

when user install software by synaptic,the 1st question is how the software look like,normally we can click the "Get screenshot" to see it ,but the efficiency is not good, if user search and find 5 softwares,he will click one by one, and wait for the result(for me about 7 seconds each time ), can synaptic consider to add one column of "UI type",indicating "command line","GUI","library" directly to user ,then user will be more convenient and quick to find which his need.

Yours sincerely!

倪升跃(novia ni)