[Synaptic-devel] synaptic locking out password

From: Eric Duveau
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] synaptic locking out password
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:37:31 +0100

Hi,

I would like to install dansguardian + iptables + tinyproxy packages (parental control ) via synaptic.

My kid would like to use it to install new packages. (he will use sudo synaptic)

Is there a possibility to lockout dansguardian + iptables + tinyproxy packages so that they cannot be removed using synaptic.
I am thinking of a secund admin password...

ippi.fr:
 - id: ericduveau
 - tél: 0177455107
 - fax: 0177695451