[Synaptic-devel] Search Results

From: Richard Rowell
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Search Results
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:35:43 -0400

When I search for "lame" indeed lame is found but it appears the list  returned is alphabetical.  It would be nice if their was an option to sort by popularity of the package, kinda like a search engine sorting results by relevance...

Does Synaptic have access to the package popularity data locally?  If so I could probably help with the hack...

--
"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -- Mohandas Gandhi