[Synaptic-devel] Good Day.

From: From: Mrs Fatima Hinga
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Good Day.
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 22:12:12 +0700

From: Fatima Hinga

Dearest,

 Thanks for finding time to go through my mail. I am Mrs. Fatima
Hinga, the wife of lieutenant colonel John Garang Hinga
 the  Leader of Sudanese People's Liberation Movement (SPLM) one of
the leading political parties in Sudan which was formed
 in 1983. He died during the out brake of the recent civil war in
Sudan. Before his death, he held many important offices which
 includes being the prime minister in a coalition government
between 1986 to 1989. He also was the leader of the Umma Party
 a strong political organization in Sudan. After his tenure as
coalition prime minister, he was made to be in-charge of the  payment
 of Sudanese Media communications department in 2001. My husband
was killed by a group known as Sadiq al Mahdi at the on set of
 the civil war while fighting for the liberation of the Sudanese
people from the hands of a dictatorship government.

I am 51 years old now and seriously ill although I am now receiving
treatment in a hospital here in Thailand. During the period of our marriage
we were blessed with a male child by name Musa  Hinga who is also
here taking care of me. After  the death of my husband, I inherited
a huge amount of money which my late husband deposited with a Security &
Finance Company in Thailand for safe keeping. I now decided to contact you to
assist me  and my
son to claim this money from where it was deposited and probably
guide us in investing the fund in a worthwhile
  flourishing business over there. I hereby ask for your help and
assistance. Although I am a novice in business, I have  an eye on
rigid properties. Your advise on other areas of private sector will
be highly appreciated. I believe that you  would be of
great help in guiding my son to a successful business investment in
your country even when I am gone as we
 will be relying on you.

 I will appreciate if you will show interest in collaborating with
us as this transaction will benefit both of us mutually
 should we embark on joint venture partnership. Furthermore should
you opt for financial reward, I am ready to give you a good
negotiable percentage cash reward for your assistance. Detailed
information on other proceedings will be made
 available to you upon receiving your reply showing interest in
collaborating with us as I look forward to your urgent reply.

Sincerely Yours
  Fatima Hinga.