[Synaptic-devel] 0.52pre1 available

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] 0.52pre1 available
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 16:02:07 +0200

Dear Friends,

I'm prepearing another maintainance release of synaptic. Version 0.52
reenable the "package hold" and the "install a specific version (force
version)" feature. It also reworks some wordings of the dialogs
(thanks to Sebastian). It also has some minor bug-fixes and UI
improvements (nothing too big yet).

Please give the new features a try and tell me about problems with
them.

Get the tarball from:
http://people.debian.org/~mvo/synaptic/synaptic-0.52pre1.tar.gz

and the deb from:
http://people.debian.org/~mvo/synaptic/synaptic_0.52-0.1_i386.deb

thanks,
 Michael

--
The first rule of holes is: when you find yourself in one, stop digging. - PJ