Re: [Synaptic-devel] Presentation and proposition

From: Richard Bos
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Presentation and proposition
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 20:55:53 +0200

Op donderdag 3 juni 2004 09:09, schreef Sebastian Heinlein:
> think that we made quite a good progress with the new gui which is part
> of the 0.50 pre-releases.

Indeed the new gui feels good.  Still a request though, is it possible to
provide a tree list in case the user selects the 'sections' filter (default
in my case).  Now one has a lot of:

Amusement/Games/..
Amusement/Games/..
Amusement/Games/..
Amusement/Games/..
Amusement/Games/..
Amusement/Games/..
Amusement/Games/..
Amusement/Games/..

etc, while:
+ Amusement
   + Games
       + ....

As in a tree view list is nicer.  I build synaptic on gnome-2.6, but no tree
view list either.

--
Richard