[Synaptic-devel] Release files bug

From: Andrey Tarassov
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Release files bug
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:03:03 +0100

Hi!

I've found a bug in how synaptic handles release files. Suppose you open synaptic and refresh the lists. If after that the lists get changed, the subsequent refreshes of the lists would fail. One has to restart synaptic in order to refresh the list once again.

I am using synaptic-0.48.1 and apt-0.5.15cnc6 with the latest patch to fix vendors.

Thanks,

Andrey

--
Andrey Tarasov