Re: [Synaptic-devel] My suggestions!

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] My suggestions!
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 22:01:45 +0200

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 02:48:22PM +0100, sindre pedersen wrote:
> I must report some issues I have however:
[..]
> I also miss a "New packages" filter, when there are updates, and there are
> all the time, I would like to see the new packages avalable easily. I think I
> have seen this filter in an earlier version of synaptic, was it removed? If
> so, why?

Hm, there is a "New in archive" filter that displays all packages that
are new since the last "update". There is also the "upgradeable"
filter that might also be helpfull :) And there is the upgrade and
distUpgrade button as well.

> And thanks again, synaptic is awsome. Keep it up.
Thanks a lot! It's nice to get support like this :)

If you have any more problems/questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

> Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal
bye,
 Michael

--
GPG Fingerprint = EA71 B296 4597 4D8B 343E  821E 9624 83E1 5662 C734
You Know You've Been Playing Too Much Nethack When...