[Synaptic-devel] [Bug #2247] After proceed...

From: nobody
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] [Bug #2247] After proceed...
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:51:40 -0500

=================== BUG #2247: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2247&group_id=2422

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: 2003-Jan-21 15:51 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | mvogt
              Status | Open                      | Closed

The current CVS works fine for me.

=================== BUG #2247: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: yeupou                  Project: Synaptic
Submitted on: 2003-Jan-18 23:57
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  Fixed
Assigned to:  mvogt                   Status:  Closed

Original Submission:  Something that is really a pain is the fact that after
proceding to upgrade (clicking on "Proceed"), the package's list move down (or
up), automatically and weirdly.

I attached 2 screenshots as exemple: I select gnome-apt for purge, I click on
proceed... And after proceding, I see c* packages, while I was at g*

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: 2003-Jan-21 15:51             By: yeupou
The current CVS works fine for me.