Re: [Synaptic-devel] Download window not showing proper UTF-8 code

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Download window not showing proper UTF-8 code
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 14:01:59 +0100

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 03:53:36PM +0800, Anthony Fok wrote:
> Hello Michael,
Hi,

> Many thanks for your help!  Your fixes solve both problems!

Great, thanks for testing it.

> Attached is a tarball with the updated PO files.  :-)

They are in cvs now. I think we should release 0.32 in the next few
days. I think Sviatoslav applied a few rpm fixes today :) So, if noone
finds new bugs, I will release Wednesday or Thursday.

bye,
 Michael

--
"Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are."
        -- Martin Schulze