Re: [Synaptic-devel] bugs: synaptic does not show available version of p

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] bugs: synaptic does not show available version of package if local version is newer
Date: 14 Jan 2003 19:23:05 +0100

Sviatoslav Sviridov <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> Hello,
>
> synaptic does not show available version of package if local version is
> newer. is it correct?

Apparently, same behavior here.
I've got wmakerconf-2.8.1-1 installed, nothing shown in available field
while only wmakerconf-2.7.... (older) is available.

It seems anomalous: while we have the same version installed than the
available one, available one is shown and it's a similar case.

Nothing should be shown in available field only when no package at all
is available, no?

Or maybe the idea is to show in available only package available for
update? I would prefer get what is really available.

--
Mathieu Roy