[Synaptic-devel] gtk interface problem

From: Sviatoslav Sviridov/Lintec Project
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] gtk interface problem
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:10:51 +0200

Hello

I tried to create russian translation for synaptic, but I met problems
with gtk interface. Text looks good on the toolbar buttons, but in the
other places it slides to the right, sometime part of the text does not
fit. Ot the tabs there is no text. I have no experience in gtk+
programming, so I don't know why it happens and how to fix it. Do you have
any idea?

And other question: is there plans to go to gtk2?

--
Sviatoslav Sviridov
[mailto:address@hidden [ICQ#10845380] [Lintec Project] [MLUG]