[Swftools-common] [ PATCH ] swfrender : support for DEFINEBITSJPEG and r

From: sreeram kandimalla
Subject: [Swftools-common] [ PATCH ] swfrender : support for DEFINEBITSJPEG and rudimentary support for Non Smoothed bitmap fill style in DEFINSHAPE
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 20:04:51 +0530

Hi All,

Faced a couple problems recently when using swfrender. I was able to work around them using the changes in my patch below. Thought it might be worth sharing.

Please review and see if it can merged with the main code base.

- fixed by converting DEFINEBITSJPEG to DEFINEBITSJPEG2 using existing code ( swf_RemoveJPEGTables() function )
- in lib/readers/swf.c swf_open() function

swfrender currently just ignores "Non Smoothed Cropped Bitmap"(0x43) and "Non Smoothed Tiled Bitmap"(0x42) fill styles for Shapes defined by DEFINESHAPE tag.
- partly dealt with by treating them the same as the corresponding "Smoothed" versions.
- in lib/readers/swf.c renderFilled() function

Thanks
Sreeram K