Re: [Swftools-common] Highlight text setSelected()

From: Piotr
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Highlight text setSelected()
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 15:40:50 +0200

I had a similar problem when I was getting the TextSnapshot everytime I wanted to use setSelected() function. It should be taken only once, when you want to use the setSelected function for the very first time. If this won't help provide some code and example and will see what we can do.

I published using the following command:
pdf2swf -F <dir> -f -T 9 -s storeallcharacters

I was able to read the text using:
textSnapshot.getText()

However, to highlight the text using setSelected(), it did not work.

Any help is appreciated. I am using Flash Builder 4.7 and AIR 4.0.