Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to configure on Linux mint 16

From: Chris Ohmstede
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Unable to configure on Linux mint 16
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 08:21:23 -0700

Hi Kerstyn

Good to hear it.  I'm surprised that the executable is not in your current path environment variable.  Is your full pdf2swf path this?

/usr/bin/pdf2swf

If not, where is the path to pdf2swf?

Chris

On 04/29/2014 12:41 PM, Kerstyn Comley wrote:
Chris,

Thank you so much for your patient help. I've managed to convert a PDF to a SWF file with a transparent background. Just in time to perfect the presentation I'm working on.

The only minor glitch is that I couldn't run pdf2swf without entering the full path. I can live with that unless there is an easy way to have the file recognised regardless of which folder I'm in.

Thanks again,
Kerstyn