Re: [Swftools-common] How to keep hairlines visible?

From: Hans J Nuecke
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] How to keep hairlines visible?
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 01:29:30 +0100

Quick update:
I probably choose the wrong approach, trying to increase the settings for zoom and jpeg (quality). A lower value for zoom helps to make hairlines visible. But because of interpolation and rounding there's always risk a line disappears. so best is to avoid hairlines, increase the input quality, optimize the design.

Nevertheless: if anybody knows about an option that could do similar things with swftools as it is possible with the "hairline correction" function of e.g. Acrobat PRO or Preflight , I'd like to know.

Thanks
Hans