[Swftools-common] Objects drop shadow rendering in wrong order 0.9.2 vs

From: Brian Moran
Subject: [Swftools-common] Objects drop shadow rendering in wrong order 0.9.2 vs 0.9.1?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:21:47 -0800

I've attached a link to a small (15k) PDF that demonstrates this issue.

We have found an issue where 0.9.1 renders the file correctly, while 0.9.2 renders a portion of the object in the wrong order.

The attached file, generated originally by Apple's Keynote, has an oval-ish drop-shadow object labelled "this is some text". It renders with the text visible on the green background of the object in 0.9.1. In 0.9.2, what I'm assuming is the "shadow layer" for the object is rendered on top of the text.

I'm going to dive in to look at this, however would be doing it 'cold' -- I don't have familiarity with the code; if someone that is familiar with changes between 0.9.1 and 0.9.2 and could offer some pointers or guidance that would be helpful!

Link to the file 'broken.pdf':
https://ws.onehub.com/files/3ur77m97

-Brian Moran
--