[Swftools-common] Convert Swf back to Pdf (and render text as such)

From: Dimitrios Tziouris
Subject: [Swftools-common] Convert Swf back to Pdf (and render text as such)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:01:28 +0200

Dear list,

I have some swf files created from pdfs using swftools. Is it possible to convert them back to pdf while retaining text as such? This issue has been discussed two years ago  but I wanted to ask if there has been any development in the meantime, or if there is a third-party tool that could do the job.

My programming skills are rather limited, so anything that involves serious coding is probably out of question for me.

Regards,
Dimitris