|Subject:||Re: [Swftools-common] FW: Error while converting to SWF|
|Date:||Thu, 3 Oct 2013 10:38:19 +0000|
Thanks for the response.
I did 2 things..
1. Optimized the pdf using Adobe Acrobat but it didn’t help.
2. Tried to add “poly2bitmap” option too. To confirm “poly2bitmap” option needs to be added in the array of Strings to be passed, Correct?
3. I cant split the file as it is my Client’s confidential file and he needs to see a swf version of the entire entity.
the file is too complex.
Im not an expert, just my 2 cents:
- Try flattening some of the shapes using Acrobat et al.
- Maybe try the "poly2bitmap" option.
- Maybe try splitting the file, page per page.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|