[Swftools-common] Compiling rfxview.sc fails with swfc

From: Dustin Glidden
Subject: [Swftools-common] Compiling rfxview.sc fails with swfc
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 16:16:19 -0400

When attempting to compile rfxview.sc with swfc I receive a handful of warnings
and finally an error, I'm assuming that swfc and the rfxview.sc source code
have just gotten out of whack over time and it will no longer compile, any
ideas?

swfc rfxview.sc -o rfxview
../wx/ArialBold.ttf: No such file or directory
"rfxview.sc", line 83 column 55: warning- Couldn't open font file
"../wx/ArialBold.ttf"
../wx/Arial.ttf: No such file or directory
"rfxview.sc", line 84 column 47: warning- Couldn't open font file
"../wx/Arial.ttf"
"rfxview.sc", line 86 column 57: warning- no character 0x31 (1) in font
"arialbold"
"rfxview.sc", line 132 column 68: error- outline oneoneoutline not
defined