Re: [Swftools-common] Porting SWFTools (PDF2SWF) to Java

From: Pablo Beltran
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Porting SWFTools (PDF2SWF) to Java
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:04:11 +0100

No weird: Linux Mint 14.

Adding "export" causes syntax error:

address@hidden ~/swftools-0.9.2 $ CC=mips-unknown-elf-gcc \
address@hidden ~/swftools-0.9.2 $ CXX=mips-unknown-elf-g++ \
address@hidden ~/swftools-0.9.2 $ export LDFLAGS='-L/home/pablo/zlib-1.2.7' \
bash: export: ` ': not a valid identifier
address@hidden ~/swftools-0.9.2 $ export CPPFLAGS='-I/home/pablo/zlib-1.2.7' \
bash: export: ` ': not a valid identifier
address@hidden ~/swftools-0.9.2 $ ./configure --host=mips-unknown-elf

Are you trying to port it to Java too? I would say I'm very close to success and really curious about the final result.

Pablo.

2012/12/15 Matthias Kramm <address@hidden>
On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 02:00:55PM +0100, Pablo Beltran <address@hidden> wrote:
> *LDFLAGS='-L/home/pablo/zlib-1.2.7'* \
> CPPFLAGS='-I/home/pablo/zlib-1.2.7' \
>
> Nevertheless, they seem be ignored by the ./configure command according to
> the config.log (line 306):
>
> *LDFLAGS=' -L/usr/local/lib'*

Weird. For me this works.
Are you on some weird shell that doesn't support the "A=B command"
syntax?

Do things change if you try the following commands?

export LDFLAGS='-L/home/pablo/zlib-1.2.7'
export CPPFLAGS='-I/home/pablo/zlib-1.2.7'
./configure

Matthias