[Swftools-common] swf file created with pdf2swf 0.91.0 fails to load in

From: James Schell
Subject: [Swftools-common] swf file created with pdf2swf 0.91.0 fails to load in flex 4.6
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:07:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hello all,

I have downloaded swftools .91 and installed with no problems.

I have created two different swf files from 2 different pdfs with no problem.

I can manually open the converted pdfs in flash player 11 with no problem.

However when trying to load the converted swf files with swfLoader
in flex 4.6 the files fail to load.

It must be specific to these converted files as I use the same code to load
modules (child swf) files into parent modules on the fly.

Any suggestions here?

Thanks

Jim