Re: [Swftools-common] question of multiple parameters

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] question of multiple parameters
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 03:51:32 +0200

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 09:10:15 +0800
jianlizhao <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi my friend:
> My problem is : -s is set parameters,when I use multiple parameters,
> What symbols split them,is  Space or comma?
>
> Examples are as follows:
> pdf2swf 1.pdf -o 1.swf  -s bitmap languagedir=<dir>
> or
> pdf2swf 1.pdf -o 1.swf  -s bitmap,languagedir=<dir>
>
>       Regards
>                Jianlizhao

Without wishing to sound too pedantic and unhelpful, whatever happened
to the spirit of experimentation and exploration and derring do?  In
short, have you actually tried it yourself to see what actually does
happens?  Go on.  Give it a go! ;o)

Having done so...

( you did try, now didn't you? )

... I think you'll find at at present that you have to place a -s before
each option.

Regards,

Chros.