Re: [Swftools-common] gfx on osx

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] gfx on osx
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 10:14:13 -0700

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Vijay shan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello All,
  I have finally managed to compile swftools from scratch. Now the swftools library has a gfx.bundle. I moved the library into my python site-packages but i still cannot import the library I am running 64 bit python 2.7 on osx 10.6. When I try to import the library all I get is

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named gfx

For me, it sometimes works to rename "gfx.bundle" to "gfx.so".
If that doesn't work you may have to strace python -c "import gfx".