[Swftools-common] paid assignment SWFTools: XPDF/Poppler library update

From: Philip Tillman
Subject: [Swftools-common] paid assignment SWFTools: XPDF/Poppler library update to 3.03
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:12:06 +0200

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can update the xpdf/poppler library for swftools for windows to xpdf v3.03. This is would be a paid assignment and we are looking to hire someone for this job within a week.

If you are interested in the job please contact me and send your cv, relevant experience, etc.

Kind Regards,
Philip Tillman

--
Philip Tillman