Re: [Swftools-common] SWFTools 0.9.2 has been released [Freecode]

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWFTools 0.9.2 has been released [Freecode]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:49:46 -0700

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:44 AM, JL <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, are there any switches/arguments for the additional filters?  I see mention of "removing invisible characters" which was an issue I brought forward sometime ago.  I ran the same sample PDF file through 091 and 092 and 092 still reveals the PDF "hidden text"

To use that filter, call pdf2swf like this:

  pdf2swf --filter remove_invisible_characters file.pdf -o file.swf

This is *not* the fix for extra characters showing up in the SWF though- it only removes characters you would be unable to see. (because they're behind something else)