[Swftools-common] Error: Couldn't find a font for 'Arial'

From: Игорь Лобода
Subject: [Swftools-common] Error: Couldn't find a font for 'Arial'
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:49:11 +0200

Hi everybody ,

Please help me I'm using pdf2swf to convert PDF to SWF:

pdf2swf 4f356005dff30.pdf -j 100  -s zoom=96 -o test.swf

but I don't see any text in the output pdf file. I added -v option and the following error gets displayed

Error: Couldn't find a font for 'Arial'

then I added the -F option and appended the path to the fonts (directory where arial.ttf is located). I tried to run the command again but same error.

I found fonts that are used by pdf2swf which have the extension .pfb.

Please help me, what can I do to fix this error?