Re: [Swftools-common] using of flatten

From: Богдан Лесейко
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] using of flatten
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 04:15:29 -0800

ok

let's change questions:
1) how stable is flatten parameter
2) are there any  negative brood hen of using flatten
3) how bad is it using with other parameters(poly2bitmap etc)

14 грудня 2011 р. 08:35 Богдан Лесейко <address@hidden> написав:
sorry I made small mistake in first sentance - when converting pdf file to swf was NOT found gaps dividers.

14 грудня 2011 р. 07:54 Богдан Лесейко <address@hidden> написав:

Hello all!!

when converting pdf file to swf was found gaps dividers. Adding the option-G (-flatten) all separators returned to his place, as I understand it was associated with the fact that the text in the swf file was placed on different layers (recall correctly as it is called in flash). So my questions are:
1) that the negative can give this parameter
2) whether its safe to use with other parameters such as poli2bitmap and other
3) What is the maximum number of clip layers it can remove

Thanks